Social responsibility management policy :
1. Prohibitthe use of child labor, never accept suppliers or sub-suppliers who use child labor,
forced labor, or harm the employees’ health.
2. Respect employees’ freedom, prohibiting any form of forced labor.
3. Provide safe and healthy working and living conditions, to ensure safe operation ofequipment
and healthy occupations for employees.
4. Provide equal and fair working social responsibility, prohibiting any form of discrimination.
5. Respect employees’ basic human rights, prohibiting any insulting behavior.
6. Arrange an efficient production plan while ensuring that employees’ working hours, rest and
vacation are reasonable.
7. Provide reasonable salary and welfare, to meet employees’ basic requirement.